Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The nephews

I have to say that it is so much fun watching my nephews grow up. Tamer loves it when I give him funny faces and it makes him laugh and laugh...it is so cute. He runs to me and holds my leg, and likes it when I play the "dropping" game with him...and he's got these cute little curls that I love. Jordan loves to play on my iphone and every time I come over the first thing he asks me is "Can I use your iphone?" He is only 4 years old but he can already navigate the applications and find the games that he wants. Jordan also loves to sing songs, and has an amazing memory. Rami is quitet the athlete and he is my little buddy. We'll sit and chat about TV, play cards, and make up games to play together. He loves to talk about sports and he is only seven. He also loves to read, especially the book series "The diary of a Wimpy Kid." He also started reading a Harry Potter book that is over 1000 pages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment